Monday, January 5, 2009

Can Someone Sleep-Pee?

A few years ago, I was attending the wedding of some close friends in Kentucky and they had lots of out-of-town guests. I was one of the locals and had extra room to house people if they needed. So I allowed some fellas to sleep at my apartment.

The wedding and reception were great. There was no alcohol that was served (might be important later in the story).

It was dark when I woke up the next day; I went downstairs to use the restroom and while in bare feet, I stepped onto a bathroom floor that was one big puddle of urine. ...almost as if whoever was going to the bathroom COMPLETELY missed the toilet. It felt like there was urine up to my ankles.

I believed these guys were good-hearted and wouldn't do this on purpose. But what could explain a toilet (that had never given me problems) surrounded by a lake of pee? Only sleep-peeing seemed a logical explanation.

1 comment:

Liz said...

i think it's totally possible to sleep pee... especially if you're already prone to sleep walking.