Monday, March 16, 2009

The First Thing I Did In Bolivia

was buy water. You know... me...experienced traveler, make sure to have necessities. Clean drinking water and a clean bottle are priority #1.

I buy agua con gas, NOT agua sin gas. I take the water bottle home, open the bottle and hear it open like a soda bottle. I just bought carbonated water.

I try to brush my teeth with the carbonated water, but there isn´t enough room in my mouth for the amount of foam that is being created. The interaction of toothpaste and carbonated water is like a science experiment. I am leaking, spitting, and foaming.

I look like I need an injection at the hospital because of all the foaming.

4 comments:

omahamandy said...

hehehehe

ButterPeanut said...

teehee!

brandts brandts everywhere said...

ha! I am never disapointed in your posts brent. I log on quite often and if there is nothing new I read my favorites again. I love the things you choose to share. I love your heart and your humor. you are wonderful. we miss you. moses benjamin wants to meet you. he told me he remembers your voice from breakfast. he also told me to tell you he is sorry he missed you. he was working really hard to get here in time to meet you but he just didn't make it. :) he is however grateful to be one of jara's most memorable birthday gifts. :) WE MISS YOU!

Courtney Patch said...

oh brent. you make me laugh.