Saturday, August 16, 2008

Another Silas Quote

Silas and Kimberly just got a dog for the family on Wednesday: A five year old, trained & vaccinated short-haired pointer* named Brownie.

Which promptly ran away on Friday.

And they are all praying they can find Brownie again. I saw a picture of the dog and it is quite beautiful.

Silas was saying that Jedidiah was walking the dog and it took off. And that everyone was really sad. I said "Oh, does Jedidiah blame himself for the dog running off?" to which Silas cut me off by saying "WE BLAME HIM".

He only said that in front of me. When talking with Jedidiah he said that even though Jedidiah didn't do the right thing, that we give grace to each other when we don't do the right thing. And not to feel bad.

So there was good parenting too.


*I'm not 100% sure that I remembered correctly the type of dog....I don't know dog breeds.

No comments: