Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Here in El Alto, Bolivia

The follow-up post to Biomimicry will have to wait.

I am here in El Alto, Bolivia about to catch a flight back to Cochabamba. I came to El Alto on Good Friday to celebrate Easter with my Word Made Flesh Bolivia friends and also many of my WMF Peru friends who also came to Bolivia to celebrate together.

This has been a fantastic time, filled with the gracious hospitality of WMF Bolivia, lots of laughter, worship, and celebration. Our community worshipped together, received messages of Scripture, and several devotions between Good Friday and Easter. Being the world travelers they are, some left Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday for Argentina, Peru, and Santa Cruz, Bolivia. I am enjoying my last little bit of time with the Bolivia community and will return to my Spanish studies shortly.

2 comments:

amanda said...

Brent. How many days until you're back in the states? At first the time you were away felt like it was flying by and now it is slowing down like infinity.

Liz said...

hi brent! i'm showing lisa how to see your blog! :) we miss you!!!