Saturday, June 14, 2008

Coming Clean in Light of Hillary's Bosnia Sniper-Fire Misrememberings

I started to think a few days ago of places in my life when I haven't been truthful, having misremembered things and wanted to offer mea culpas for the following untruths. I need to say that I am embarrassed as well as sorry.

1) My dad has never made more than a million dollars in one year and is not a millionaire.

2) My dad may or may not have been able to beat up Andrew Pecky's dad in 5th grade.

3) Richie Anderson does not have Native American heritage that we know....he does have a Hispanic heritage.

4) My grandmother's name (dad's mom) is not Dagmar. That is my beloved great aunt, whom we call Aunt Daumie. My grandmother's name was Walberg. Walberg Djupstrom. (I think its Swedish and also that the spelling is right).

5) Sharon, my sister, does not remember events the same way I do regarding Rob's shooting the plastic suction cup gun and the suction arrow sticking to Mom's eyeball before she was able to dislodge it....and that her cornea was scratched. Mom, please speak into the whole events of this story.

I know that there are lots of others. Please forgive me.

No comments: