Saturday, January 19, 2008

Brownies

A few years ago, my sister Tammy made brownies for the family. As a teenager, she started baking and offered to share. Trying to be a good big brother, I agreed to eat some of her early work.

One of the earliest times, I bit (at) the brownie, but nothing happened. I tried moving the brownie to the back of my mouth to break the brownie using my molars. No go. Tried the molars on the opposite side. No go.

Finally, I put the brownie at the front of my mouth and used the palm of my hand to push the brownie against my two front teeth. I was hoping to crack the brownie in half and enable more manageble bites later. Finally, luck. The brownie broke suddenly...my hand kept moving... in essence punching myself in the face and giving me a bloody nose. "Mmmm... these are delicious"

6 comments:

Kara said...

this is hilarious! i love your blog, brent!

amanda said...

ha ha!!!

angela said...

oh gosh. i'm crackin up over here.

Paul said...

you could market them as weapons!

Unknown said...

I need this recipe. Steph loves Brownies!

GotYouGood said...

I never heard that one before and I laughed out loud!! That is soooo funny!! This is sharon by the way.